- Acute pulmonary oedema
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Cardiovascular Examination – summary (with downloadable notes)
- Cardiovascular exam – detailed
- Questions about the cardiovascular examination (30 extended questions)
Further questions about the cardiovascular exam
- What are the causes of clubbing?
- What are the causes of atrial fibrillation?
- What are the factors to distinguish the jugular venous from the carotid arterial pulse?
- What are the abnormalities of the waveform of the jugular venous pulsation?
- What are the different murmurs and clinical findings in the common valvular lesions?
- What are the abnormalities of the heart sounds (relevance of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th heart sounds)?
- What are the grades of murmur intensity (Levine scale)?
- What is the differential diagnosis of differently timed murmurs?